Professionals header


Southend SAB works with public agencies and community organisations to improve safeguarding in Southend. The Safeguarding Boards cannot accept case referrals from professionals or act on concerns from members of the public. Please do not use the contact information below to refer a case to Southend Borough Council Social Care. If you are concerned about the safety and wellbeing of an adult please email or call 01702 215008 option 1 for assistance from the Adults’ Social Care Team.

Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB)

Floor 7, Southend Civic Centre

Victoria Avenue

Southend on Sea


Tel: 01702 534706


In an emergency
call 999

To report a non-urgent incident or crime to the Police
call 101

If you have concerns about a child, call Southend's Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub Plus ‘MASH+’ on 01702 215007
Select Option 1 and then either: Option 1 for professional advice; Option 2 for a specific social worker; OR Option 3 for MASH+ administration.

If you have concerns about an adult, call Southend's Access Team
01702 215008 option 1

To report concerns outside of office hours, call Emergency Duty Team